German Sharing Session_10-11-2017
Outbound Student Exchange Programs Experience Sharing Session by Japanese Major Students
- 3rd year students, (Alychia, Damia, Hayate, Joe, Kiew, Peggy, Tirah), Japanese Majors from the Department of Asian and European Languages, organized a sharing session on outbound student exchange programs for their juniors. They spent 1 academic year in the following universities in Japan: Kanagawa University, Kyoto University of Foreign Studies, Soka University, Waseda University and Yamagata University.
Student exchange program to Manila funded by DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service)
from 11 to 20 June 2017.
"Italian books donated to the Faculty of Languages and Linguistics by the Cultural Association Emilio Salgari"
"Program -Lets Read together for 10 minutes."
Venue: National Library
Date: 25 April 2017
First year students attended the event at National Library in collaboration with The Embassy of Spain. In the event, HE Carlos Domínguez Díaz has officially delivered a copy of El Quijote which for the first time includes a chapter translated to Bahasa Malaysia."
April 1- The department of Spanish of FBL UM attended the inauguration of the academy of Spanish language at Las Lilas, Malaysia ( A spanish language and culture academy in Kuala Lumpur)"
Current situation of teaching spanish as a foreign language in Malaysia: achievement and challenges. 24 March 2017 (9.00am to 4.00pm)
Sakura Network Training Program for Teachers of the Japanese-Language (Pre-Advanced)-
Training period: 31 May - 28 July 2016
Venue: The Japan Foundation Japanese Language Institute, Urawa, Japan
- Visit to Japan Foundation Tokyo
- Bullet Train - Kagayaki
- Tennis activity in Urawa Institute
- Study trip to Kanazawa
- Mid Term Oral Presentation
- Group Supervisees & Supervisor
FLL ON TV
The Japanese segment that began airing on Monday the 15 February 2016 was conducted by Ms. Suzana Ismail